What are the chances I’d be awarded this esteemed honor just hours after showing you my sweet new jacket? Thank you Rose!
Here are the rules:
1. Link back to the person who awarded this to you.
2. Tell us 7 things about you.
3. Select 5 recently discovered bloggers to pass this onto.
4. Let them know they’ve been selected.
1. My decision to run A marathon back in 2007 has resulted in 6 so far:
Grand Rapids, 2008
There will be more if I have my way.
2. I’m in a relationship with Ghirardelli bittersweet baking pieces. The 3pm rendezvous need to end. Sure dark chocolate is healthy, but not when you consume your weight in it.
3. In another life I was 50 lbs heavier. I found a pic too. I’ll post it as soon as I figure out this darn scanner.
4. The aha moment came at the DMV of all places when the guy at the counter looked at my license and asked “Did you want to change anything on here?” In my mind, what I heard him say was “There’s no way a fat sack like you weighs 120″.
5. My workouts of choice while the first 35 pounds came off were step aerobics, stairmaster and weight training. I credit running with the final 15 pounds. I well remember how my knees ached when I was heavier.
6. Qualifying for Boston was a defining moment for me because it’s something I considered way beyond my abilities. When it happened, relatively quickly in my ‘running career’, it made me realize I’d been setting the bar too low for myself. Not just in running but in life.
7. I’m incredulous when a size small fits me. In my mind I see myself often as still large.