Categories: 4th of July, FIRST Run Less Run Faster, Giveaway, H20 Audio, Holiday Weekend, Pete Pfitzinger
1. I’ve been up since 4 (thank you grass-eating dog) and haven’t done a damn thing.
2. When I hauled the trash to the curb (thank you golf-junketing Caveman–wait I DID do something), I found this standing in our driveway. WTF?
3. I’m going to go pump some serious iron now. Really I am. Now. Really. Now.
4. Looks like another pool/ice cream day. Super hot already, but clouds you’d better break!
5. Yesterday’s flavor was 1/2 banana 1/2 vanilla. Because you never really know when you order banana.
6. I should’ve gone for the mini s’more sundae. Hindsight is 20/20.
7. Because I’m officially 2-timing Pfitz, I glanced at the long run I would have done if I were still RLRF instead of RMBM (run more bitch more). 18 miles, a cutback from last week’s 20. Ouch. Suddenly Pfitz is looking pretty good to me.
8. We all know not to compare ourselves to others. Sometimes it’s not wise to compare our old selves to our current, ice cream eating, pool lounging selves.
9. We’re heading to Maine early tomorrow. Suppose I should pack…and do laundry first….right after I pump that iron…not the clothes kind, the workout kind. Ironing is foreign to me.
10. Final warning! Because of the impending travel, I’m gonna close the H2O Audio giveaway sometime today and announce the winner sometime today…unless you’d rather wait a week? Didn’t think so.