Categories: Giveaways, Hot Weather Running, Hydration, Stuff I Love, Zipfizz
Recently the peeps at Zipfizz sent me some of their energy drink to try. It came in cute, colorful tubes and the bottle and I made an instant love connection. Just pop the tube, add the powder to 16-20 oz of water, shake it up and you’re good to go.
- 5 Great flavors: Grape, Orange Soda, Berry, Citrus and Pink Lemonade
- Just 10 calories
- No sugar and just 2 net carbs
- Increased energy for 4-6 hours with no sugar crash
Zipfizz contains a whole mess of vitamins, minerals and key amino acids:
- 9 VITAMINS: vitamins C, E, all the Bs, and folate
- 8 MINERALS: potassium, magnesium, calcium, zinc, selenium, manganese, chromium, sodium
- ELECTROLYTES: magnesium, potassium
- AMINO ACIDS: arginine, taurine
- ANTIOXIDANTS: green tea extract, vitamins C and E
- THE 4 G’S: Grape seed extract, Ginger, Green tea and Ginseng
Use Zipfizz before, during or after a hard workout, or for a mid-afternoon energy boost instead of beelining for a sugar-filled snack.
All of the flavors were delicious. The orange soda flavor tasted JUST like orange pop (us Midwesterners say pop). It was so tasty, it was hard to believe it wasn’t merely a treat. I experienced a nice, sustained lift in energy but nothing so strong as to make me jittery. My favorite time to drink Zipfizz is 15 minutes before a long run while I’m getting my stuff together and doing a dynamic warmup. Since we’re in the midst of a blazing hot summer, I especially appreciate getting the extra electrolytes.
One lucky reader will receive a 5-flavor Zipfizz sampler pack and mixer bottle.
a Rafflecopter giveaway