Categories: CrossFit, Duathlon, Fitness Bucket List, ice skating, marathon majors, Relay
A fitness bucket list: do you have one?
The first time I thought of fitness in terms of a bucket list was back in 2007 when I decided I needed to run ‘A’ marathon…as in one and done…to fill mine. 6 marathons and counting, we all know how that panned out.
Lately I’ve been thinking again about fitness goals and things I’d like to achieve in this lifetime. So here we go, my fitness bucket list:
- Boston check x2
- Chicago checkx2
- New York City will happen in 2013 or 2014 thanks to the grandfathered lottery
Other bucket list races:
- Marine Corps Marathon Registered for 10/28/12!
- Nike Women’s
- Big Sur
- Disney I assumed the kids would get into Disney and this would be a family trip. Alas the kids are over Disney and it never panned out. If I want a Disney race, this must happen on my own.
- Run a relay check! Madison to Chicago just last weekend.
- Duathlon I’ve been harping on this one for years. While I’ve become MUCH more confident on the bike and ride regularly, I haven’t made this a priority. As a result, I’ve got conflicts with all local duathlons this year. Sigh.
- Coach figure skating Check. I love it and plan to continue for as long as possible.
- Wellness Coaching Check. Certified earlier this year
- Personal Training Looking at programs now